Because COVID-19 is still impacting our daily lives, and we must follow standards from the State of Illinois, here’s what you can expect at the Library:
In order to help protect our patrons and staff, we ask that you please adhere to the following requirements when visiting our building:
- Wear a face covering or mask at all times. The mask must cover your mouth and nose and fit snugly. Reasonable accommodations such as curbside service and online resources are available for those who are medically prevented from, or decline to wear a face covering. If the service needed is unavailable through these options accommodations can be requested by contacting Deanna Howard at 630-552-2009.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet apart.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer often.
- Drinking fountains are closed.
- The Early Learning Computers in the Kids’ Library have been removed.
- All toys and games have been removed from the Kids’ Library.
USING YOUR LIBRARY FROM HOME
We understand that not everyone is ready to come to visit us in person just yet. We will continue to provide services that you can access from home or outside our building. If the service needed is unavailable through these options accommodations can be requested by contacting Deanna Howard at 630-552-2009.
- Our curbside services for material pickup, faxing, printing, and copying will continue.
- You can get a library card without coming in to the library.
- Our Wi-Fi range will continue to be expanded outside the building.