PUBLIC ACCESS COMPUTERS
Over 46 computers are available for public use in the library with
- Internet access
- Information databases
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- And more.
To use a computer, please bring your library card with you. To access the internet, a patron must be over 18 years old OR between 12 and 17 years of age with a parent signed internet permission form on file.
- The cost for printing is 10¢ per page for black and white pages and 50¢ per page for color pages.
- Free WiFi is also available throughout the library.
STUDY ROOMS AND MEETING ROOMS
- Quiet study rooms are available for group use in the Adult Services department. These rooms can hold four people and have a table for your studying needs.
- The Meeting Room located off of the lobby is also available for group use. Applications for room reservations are available at the Check-Out Desk.
Three copy machines are available for public use. Copies cost 10¢ per single sided page. The copy machines in Adult Services and the Kids' Library accept money or the computer station print debit cards. Copies made on the machine in the lower level can be paid for at the Checkout Desk.
ITEM RETURNS AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
Three outside return slots are available for your convenience. Return adult/teen books and magazines in one, Kids' Library materials in another, and a/v items in the third. Items owned by Plano Library are automatically checked in using radio frequency technology!
Faxes can be sent and received from the library. The cost is $1.00 per page. A library provided cover sheet can be sent with the fax free of charge. The library's fax number is 630-552-1008. Fax services are provided at the Checkout Desk on the lower level.
Please call the library at (630) 552-2009 to verify that a staff member will be available to assist you with these services at your requested time.